We invite you to experience the distinctive style of Alisa Hotels Accra conference rooms and facilities designed to accommodate small to large events with a state of the art array of technology and catering services to make your event a total success.
Impotence cures is something that millions of men are regularly searching for online. Impotence can create a scar in your sexual life that won't disappear gradually unless you do something about it. Impotence is basically defined as having a consistent problem in getting &/or maintaining an erection satisfactory for a proper sexual intercourse. Impotence can strike at any age though it is common amongst men above the age of 50. If you are one among the many that suffer from this problem, it's time for you to take control of your sex life before it's too late. There are scores of medications available that can rid you of impotence but most of them just offer a temporary solution.
Some of these medications are quite popular such as ViagraT & CialisT but what's not popular are the dangerous side-effects that are associated with their usage like headaches, flushing, nausea, blood pressure variations, irregular heart beats, visual disturbances, even blindness & chest pain. There are some medications that have to be taken for life & can prove to be quite expensive on a long term.
Causes of Male Sexual Impotence The reasons that lead to any sexual dysfunction are many, both physical & psychological. The usual culprits are: Bodily diseases & disorders: Chronic diseases of the lungs, liver, kidneys, heart, nerves, arteries or veins can lead to impotence. Endocrine system disorders, particularly diabetes. The accumulation of deposits in your arteries also known as atherosclerosis can cause impotence. In some cases, impotence may arise due to low levels of testosterone in men.
• Surgical treatment or trauma: Damage to the nerves that control erections resulting from an injury to the pelvic area or spinal cord can be a cause for impotence. Surgical treatment for bladder, rectal or prostate cancer can also cause impotence. Extended periods of riding a bicycle can cause temporary impotence.
• Drugs: Drugs such as antidepressants, antihistamines and medications to treat high blood pressure, pain and prostate cancer are other causes of impotence. They disturb the nerve signals or blood flow to the penis. Certain anesthetics & sleep aid drugs can also lead to impotence.
• Drug/ substance abuse: Continual intake of alcohol, marijuana or other addictive drugs frequently leads to impotence & erectile dysfunction and a diminished libido in men. The penile blood vessels can get damaged due to excessive intake of tobacco.
• Stress, anxiety or depression. Psychological conditions such as stress & depression are some of the leading factors today to cause male impotence.
Safed Musli or Chlorophytum arundinaceum is a major element in many of the Ayurvedic medicinal concoctions. For around 2000 years it has been prescribed as a tonic to enhance sexual libido, improve sexual performance, cure Oligospermia and build the body's immunity towards diseases.
Even the western world is now recognizing the value of this powerful herb to treat sexual disorders, a remedy for pre- natal and post-natal problems, a restorative for boosting the immunity system and as a cure for diabetes & arthritis. Clinical trials conducted shows that Safed Musli is completely non-toxic & safe in nature to be consumed. Safed Musli doesn't show any side-effects even at a high dose of 2000mg/ kg of body weight. This proves that Safed Musli is a safe and effective drug, with similar benefits to that of chemical drugs but without the side-effects . Safed Musli contains over 25 alkaloids, vitamins, minerals, proteins, carbohydrates, steroid, saponins and polysaccharides etc within it. The Bio-Chemistry of Safed Musli is as follows: Carbohydrates: 35% - 42% Proteins: 5% - 10% Fibre: 20% - 30% Saponins: 12% - 20% Alkaloids: 15% - 25%
The main elements that make Safed Musli rich as a medicinal herb are the saponins and alkaloids present in it. Stigmasterol, a type of steroidal saponins, is the key element of Safed Musli. This saponin is similar in structure to the hormones corticosteroids and testosterone. Stigmasterol improves the production of these hormones in the body thus sustaining a physiological balance or homeostasis in the body.
How Does Safed Musli Act : 1. Promoting Hormone Production & Normalization: The biochemical constituents in Safed Musli act as a precursor for the biosynthesis of sexual hormones such as corticosteroids & testosterone. This increase in the production of these hormones induces sexual desire, improves sexual capacity, energy & sexual performance.
2. Improving Stamina & Immunity: The elements in Safed Musli provide the body with a surplus amount of sexual energy to keep you going throughout the night. They not only increase your energy levels but also protect your body against harmful bacteria & micro-organisms thus enhancing your immunity system.
3. Enhancing Sperm Volume & Quality: Safed Musli also enhances the sperm volume & quality. Sperm mobility is also considerably improved. Safed Musli also boosts erectile & ejaculation functions.